Saturday, August 9, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane

I have so many feelings this morning as a prepare for 6 months in Bangladesh.  I am mostly excited, a little sad, nervous, and full of anticipation.  I'm glad I slept at all last night!
I'm going to miss my dog so much (here's a photo so I could practice uploading).
As I travel for the next 30 some hours, please pray for my safety.  As I arrive, please pray for the culture shock that I will be flexible and adapt.  Thank you to everyone who is supporting this trip, either with prayer or financially.  I will keep updates coming regularly (Lord willing).
Thank you!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing all about your adventure and all the good work you are doing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is now bookmarked and I look forward to regular updates (as time and internet connectivity allow). Be specific about your prayer requests.
    -Ed

    ReplyDelete